Saturday, August 21, 2010

Latest Status Update! (updated on 26 Aug 2010)

Hey hey!

Remember I was saying about how I would treat my first 20 customers?!? Currently I have my first 7 spontaneous customers!

So, hurry place your orders and get yourself in the next 13 to enjoy special treats and discounts!!

Free 50 grams of cookies will be given away every time you order ^_^ Also, I do keep a record of my customers' orders, so if my cookies are that addictive and should you accumulate $200.00 worth of purchase, you'll get to enjoy a one-time free 100 grams of cookies!

Hesitate no more!!
________________________________________________________________

Lil' goodie bag packing service is available. Packaging cost is $0.50 per bag.
Example: you purchase any amount of cookies and requests packing for 10 goodie bags. I will pack accordingly and the leftovers will be kept in a bag for you. Hence you'll just need to top up [$0.50 x 10] $5.00.

This is available for all occasion! From party favors, to valentine's day, children's day, teachers' day, wedding, etc.
________________________________________________________________

For your convenience, I've revised and edited my cookie price listings. ^_^ This is done after getting some feedbacks from my customers. So sorry for the earlier confusion!!