Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lovely stuff!!

Don't we all share good things with people??? Recently I discovered a lovely shop set up by a pair of Mom & Daughter, who offers accessories, bags, pouches, skirts ETC.!!

Check them out at Autumn Moon!
They are all handmade with lotsa TLC like my cookies for sure!! Very detailed work dats really worth your $$. =D

Nope, they did not ask me to advertise for them. I am just so thrilled to find such pretty stuff!
I've bought a Crayola Ring, Bag, Drawstring bag, Flower Brooch, Skirt.... and my collection will definitely increase.

Oh well, I can go on and on about my excitement, that shall be save for myself.
So, you lovelies out there, speaking about individuality and unique-ness, i hope you find something there that's for you ;p

It's really one of a kind.

Not bought elsewhere in the world and sold to you claiming that it's the only piece on earth!
Hmm.. I wonder when and what's the next shop that will thrill me this much..
Anyway, there's a new munchie here! It's called Pineapple Melts!
They are shaped like that of a Chupa Chups, and really, it's that easy to eat! Just pop them in like you would with M&m's. Delicious. Pineapple paste with soft fragrant butter pastry on the outside. MmmmmmmYUM~
Pictures of it will be uploaded soon ^_^